ITALIANID S.r.l. is not responsible for any use made by the licensee of the ITALCHECK trademark which does not comply with the laws in force and which regulates the products for which the licence of the ITALCHECK collective trademark has been requested. This compliance must be ascertained and verified by the licensee himself. If the above laws require changes to be made to the ITALCHECK trademark, such changes may only be made after prior authorisation by ITALIANID s.r.l. ITALIANID S.r.l. does not guarantee the 100% authenticity of the products verified. The information provided confirms that the verified data corresponds to the data provided by the company.
ITALIANID S.r.l. as Promoter and Manager, then Manager, of the ITALCHECK System and of the ITALCHECK personalized CertMade Platform, thanks you for having chosen to use the ITALCHECK portal which allows you, with reasonable certainty, to check the products of accredited companies, marked with the distinctive signs ITALCHECK, qr and / or IC-code.
- access to the ITALCHECK portal is free of charge and does not involve any other charge than that of accepting these terms;
- The operator does not guarantee the outcome of the services despite the fact that they are provided with the utmost care and with the use of advanced techniques and technologies;
- the operator may, at any time and at its sole discretion, decide to suspend the services;
- By accepting the terms, users declare that they are at least 18 years old and that they have no legal restrictions to access this portal.
2. You agree not to abuse or misuse the portal and therefore agree not to use any program, software or other automated means to access the portal database and not to attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of our portal. You also agree not to take any action to overburden the IT structure and not to take any action to decode our algorithms and databases and not to disclose or publish IC-codes.
The user acknowledges that in case of abuse or misuse of the portal the information provided on the products may be incomplete and/or incorrect and that the operator may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend or discontinue the service, prohibit access to its portal and their contents and take any technical and legal action to prevent access.
The service is provided by the operator as is and as available. The operator makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to the operation of the service, the information, content or materials included in this portal and the consultation of product information. You agree that the use and outcome of the service is at your own risk. The Provider shall not be liable for any damages resulting from access to or inability to access the ITALCHECK portal, or from having relied on the information provided at the end of the consultation. The Provider or other parties involved in the creation, production, updating, maintenance and/or dissemination of the ITALCHECK portal are not liable for direct, incidental, consequential, indirect damages to the access to the ITALCHECK platform or its use; furthermore, the Provider shall not be liable for damages to the user's computer system for malfunctions that may affect him while browsing the ITALCHECK platform or for damages to other goods caused by access to the ITALCHECK portal.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, ITALCHECK excludes all warranties, express and implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. ITALCHECK shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and moral damages.
3. When you visit our website, you may provide us with general information about the user that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on a globalized basis, such as browsing the website. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to access all the content of our website or services provided.
We may keep a record of users who have used our service or contacted us in order to provide the service requested, to properly respond to questions or concerns and for future communications. We will never and under no circumstances collect information relating to your religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions and financial situation.
We collect non-personally identifiable information. Web server cookies / logs: As with other commercial Web sites, our Web site uses a standard technology called "cookies" and Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Cookies are a feature of a web browser that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a website. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on the user's hard drive. Information collected through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages visited, time spent on our website, and the websites visited immediately before and immediately after our website. This information is collected on a collective basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual. You can, of course, disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in your preferences or menu options in your browser. However, some parts of our website may not function properly if you disable cookies. We recommend that you consult your browser/builder's provider if you have any questions regarding disabling cookies.
We take the necessary measures to maintain the security of the personal information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as installing electronic security systems that protect against unauthorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
4. This website is managed in Italy. If you reside outside of Italy, please be aware that all unidentified data will be transferred to Italy. By using our website, participating in one of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to such a transfer.
7. ITALCHECK is a registered trademark owned by ITALIANID S.r.l. Copyright © 2016 ITALIANID S.r.l. - All contents and trademarks of this site are the property of the operator and protected by Italian and international laws on intellectual property, retaining all rights. The content and trademarks may not be reproduced, transmitted or disseminated without the prior written consent of the operator.
8. The operator will cooperate fully with the authorities in charge of applying the law and, if necessary, will comply with the provisions of the Judicial Authority that will be notified to it; the operator will cooperate fully with the Public Administration or the Judicial Authority to ascertain and/or identify the identity of users who, through the ITALCHECK portal, commit violations of the law.
9. Any disputes that may arise between the parties regarding the interpretation and execution of the contract will be resolved by a panel of three arbitrators, two of those appointed one for each of the parties and the third chosen jointly by the first two. In the event that the Judicial Authority is seised, the competence of the Court of Turin is conventionally established between the parties.